There is a saying that a picture is worth a thousand words. I would argue that actions speak far more than words ever can. When I first met my mentee, she was extremely shy and quiet. She would respond to my questions with one or two words, but never more. However, by observation alone I learned more about my mentee’s personality than I could’ve by asking the normal get to know you questions. She is so caring and quick to help anyone and everyone, whether it be other mentees at Artisans or Zag fans at Gonzaga basketball games. The more time we spent together, the more she began to open up. While our conversations are never extensive, we both enjoy the companionship we share together at Artisans. There is definitive care for one another that doesn’t need to be verbalized because a hug and smile says so much more.
- Meera Beauchamp
Seton of Gonzaga
- Ryan Songey: Dance Marathon
- Chase Jacobson: Artisans Reflection
- Kurt Wohlers: Artisans and Knights Reflection
- Carmel Stralen: Artisans Reflection
- Ben Wahlman: Artisans Reflection
- Evan Harrison: Artisans Reflection
- James Silverstri: Artisans and Ski Trip Reflection...
- Meera Beauchamp: Artisans Reflection
- Grant Thomas: Artisans Reflection
- ▼ February (9)