For this week’s Artisans service, the Knights and Setons got to go to Get Air at Spokane’s Northtown Mall and spend time with our mentees. In my case, I haven’t been able to see my mentee Derek all semester and I knew that he wasn’t going to be able to make it. Instead, me and another Knight named Max got paired together with a new mentee named Austin. This was Austin’s first time going to an Artisans event. After talking to Austin’s mom, we found out that Austin loves trampolines and was very excited to start. Once everyone was ready, Max and I took Austin out onto the floor and started jumping. Instantly we saw Austin’s face light up, which was a very rewarding experience for both Max and I. After a while, we decided to take a break and get some water and snacks. We weren’t away from the trampolines for five minutes when Austin asked if we could go back on. Although Max and I weren’t able to spend time with the mentees we developed a relationship with, it was still a blast to be able to have fun with someone new!
- Chase Jacobson
Knight of Gonzaga
- Ryan Songey: Dance Marathon
- Chase Jacobson: Artisans Reflection
- Kurt Wohlers: Artisans and Knights Reflection
- Carmel Stralen: Artisans Reflection
- Ben Wahlman: Artisans Reflection
- Evan Harrison: Artisans Reflection
- James Silverstri: Artisans and Ski Trip Reflection...
- Meera Beauchamp: Artisans Reflection
- Grant Thomas: Artisans Reflection
- ▼ February (9)